• In 2018, Craig received the Army’s Outstanding Civilian Service Medal, one of the highest awards the Department of
the Army can bestow upon a civilian, in recognition of his significant dedication to our military men and women around the
• Recently launched The Gallery at Morgan Farms in his hometown of Dickson, TN. The family owned-and-operated
farm-to-home business creates organic items and products from reclaimed, repurposed, and recycled materials. The
gallery got its start via the organic honey harvested from Craig’s beehives. His bees and the honey they produce are
prominently featured in the store. The Gallery at Morgan Farms features a variety of artisan items handmade by Craig,
including one-of-a-kind hand-carved wooden table centerpieces, bowls, spoons, cheese trays, bread boards, serving
trays, cutting boards, candle holders and more.
• Partnered with Lot18.com to produce the limited-edition Cabernet Sauvignon, Old Tattoo. He personally worked with
the Sommelier at Lot18.com to craft a complex wine to suit his love of bold, earthy flavors. The wine pairs well with grilled
red meats and wild game. Old Tattoo is available for order at lot18.com/craigmorgan.
• A proud member of the Grand Ole Opry since 2008, he has made more than 215 appearances on the hallowed stage.
• With 25 charted songs on Billboard and widely known for massive hits, including: “This Ole Boy,” ”Almost Home,”
“Redneck Yacht Club,” “That’s What I Love About Sunday,” “Little Bit of Life,” “Wake Up Lovin’ You,” “International
Harvester” and “Bonfire,” Craig released his latest album, A Whole Lot More To Me in 2016. Co produced by Craig
Morgan and Byron Gallimore (Tim McGraw, Sugarland) Rolling Stone Country declared: “Morgan allowed himself to
age gracefully on his seventh studio album, and the payoff is readily apparent. A Whole Lot More to Me is a mature
record that, while not afraid to have a little fun (“I’m That Country”), values poignancy over pop country.”
• Morgan’s engaging personality and lifelong love of hunting are on display in the award-winning Craig Morgan: All
Access Outdoors, with has played 8 seasons on Outdoor Channel.
• Craig spent seventeen years serving our country, including 10.5 years on active duty in the US Army, serving in
the 101st and 82nd Airborne Divisions, before launching his music career. He continued to serve another 6.5 years
in the Army Reserves and was awarded the 2006 USO Merit Award for his tireless support of US soldiers and their
families. He continues to support our soldiers and their families with 15 overseas trips to entertain U.S. troops, including
10 tours with the USO where he has entertained more than 37,000 service members and military families in 12 countries.
Morgan also wrote and donated a song called “What Matters Most,” with proceeds benefitting Folds Of Honor. Craig’s
work with the organization was profiled on CNN’s Impact Your World.
• In 2017, Craig was named an ambassador for Operation FINALLY HOME and partnered with the non-profit to provide
mortgage-free homes to veterans and their families from select dates during his “American Stories Tour.” The
unscripted, limited engagement concert dates include a variety of Craig’s music and military friends and celebrate
American values through both music and storytelling. See more at YouTube.com/CraigMorgan.
• As an authentic reflection of the ‘live life to the fullest’ theme behind “When I’m Gone,” as well as his military
background – Craig has partnered with American brand and global leader in powerful protective coatings/truck
accessories, LINE-X, to fully personify its ‘indestructible’ lifestyle. His own off-road vehicle, a 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Sahara, has been transformed by LINE-X into a mean, green off-roading machine and Craig stars in a humorous multiplatform
marketing campaign with the company.
Schedule Information Will Be Announced Closer to the Festival.